Uch~Barz ONEMIC




Uch~Barz 

I'm in Onemic competition and the grand finale was on the 30th of November where each of d 10 contestants that qualified for the finals performed ... Afterwhich voting started on d 30th of November and will end on the 30th of Dec.. The deal is 2 contestants with d lowest votes will b evicted each week until 30th of Dec...
So,2 people were evicted last week and 2 will b evicted dis week...  THANKS GUYS FOR HELPING ME WITH VOTES LAST WEEK
So this week I'm still campaigning for votes everywhere and anywhere so I'll make it to d top with more than 700 votes weekly
So u voting for me more than 5 times daily and reposting,mentioning /tagging friends on my post , and other forms of online/offline means u can use to campaign for votes for me will go a long way in helping me get more than 700votes
JUST KEEP TEXTING "ONEMIC 4 TO 33811" and let's get d crown together❤❤❤❤
Note: u can vote more than 10 times daily
Listen to my song and keep voting 4 me.. Trust me d song is trendy

No comments:

Hello Moralizer!
Please tell us your thoughts of what you've just read or downloaded

Fast release: D Smart - One love || @dsmartofficial

D-Smart, one of Port Harcourt finest is set to release a song titled one love. The song speaks greatly about shunning electoral vices poi...

Powered by Blogger.